Friday, October 19, 2012

Preschool 9/28/12

Since we were in California for Lincoln's first day of preschool I decided to take both boys to Harrison's class.  It isn't that big of a deal since they are so close in age.  After taking both, I am so thankful that I signed them up for separate classes.  I was running around like crazy!  Lincoln was dying to draw or paint (which I can't just let him do by himself) and Harrison was all over the place.
Harrison's 1st class :)

Lincoln had to pull out all the cars and trucks to play.

Harrison was trying to eat some of the play food.


Then, he tried to eat some money.

Playing nicely together for about 2 seconds.

I love the look on Harrison's face.  I'm pretty sure he is asking himself why I must take so many pictures.

Circle time

Itsy bitsy spider time!  H-Man just wanted to chew on his.

Ms. Diane told the kids to put the spider on their head.

Mommy and Lincoln

Finally it was time to play the sticks!!!  This is all the kids favorite part!

Lincoln's artwork  -   Harrison's artwork

Art time included finger paints.  As you can tell I didn't let them paint very long because they tend to get it all over them and their nice clothes.

I am excited about this year!  I love all of their activities and little parties.  I am so thankful that my job is flexible enough so I can attend these things with my boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment