Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Old McDonald Farm

We finally made our way out to the pumpkin farm on Saturday, October 20th.  We went to a new one this year in Sale Creek, TN called Old McDonald's Farm.  This one was pretty neat but definetely geared more towards a little bit older kids.  I think the boys had fun but I'm not sure if we will go back again next year.  You can see our trip last year here and 2010 here.

They both loved the corn bin.




Someone kept trying to eat the corn.



The boys looking at the cows and goats.

On to the petting zoo.

Harrison was no afraid to pet anything.

Lincoln only wanted to pet the ones in the cages and not the ones walking around.









Lincoln & Harrison holding up traffic in the tunnel.






I think this picture is so cool.  It was a total accident but I am so happy with it.



I wanted a picture with the boys and it was a total FAIL.

Lincoln was playing with mine or Christian's phone and Harrison was watching him.

Tunnel time again!

Don't you just love when you ask some random stranger to take your picture and they do the crappiest job ever?  I know I should be thankful they even took the picture but when you cut off most of the cuteness of the picture was it even worth it?

Lincoln kept saying pumpkin and giving them hugs.



The main reason I didn't care for this place was the pumpkins.  It was $22 for Christian and I to get in the place.  Thankfully, the boys were free or I really would have been mad.  Anyways, we get out to the pumpkin field and they tell us we are only allowed to get a pie pumpkin which is the size of the pumpkin with Harrison in the picture below or smaller.  If we get anything bigger we have to pay.  I'm not saying I wanted a gigantic pumpkin but I wanted a decent size one.  Then we still had to pay $1 when we got back for taxes.  No one was willing to help in any way either.  Christian grabbed both boys and got them back on the truck and I was trying to carry 4 pumpkins.  I ended up only getting three because as soon as I got on they were pulling out.  The selection was awful as well.





No comments:

Post a Comment