Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Destin 2012- Beach Day

Labor Day weekend we took a trip to the beach with my parents.  If you know my Dad you know that he is a workaholic.  He never takes a vacation without working.  Even when I got married he flew to the Bahamas and wasn't even there a full 24 hours. He was there long enough for the wedding and dinner and that was about it.  Anyways, after his open heart surgery in May he has been trying to relax a little more.  His idea of trying is taking 5 weeks off work after open heart surgery (even thought the doctor said at least six) instead of just 4 like he wanted to do.  So my parent decided a nice little beach getting away with their two favorite grandchildren was just what they needed.  The insurance guy for the company my Dad runs gave us the condo to stay in and it was super nice.  The elevator took us directly to our room.  So we spent a few day down in Destin just soaking up the sun.

Daddy & H-Man in the ocean

Harrison & Mommy

My husband is a dork :)  He loves to explore the ocean.


Harrison actually fell asleep while I was holding him in the ocean.



Lincoln went with my parents that morning to ride go carts and play arcade games.  Once he was back it was family beach time.  Motts & Potts took a nap.



Poor Harrison was over it! 

Lincoln had fun playing in the sand but them he wanted it off of him.  Maybe he just really wanted to play in the water hose.  My kids love water!

No comments:

Post a Comment