Friday, October 26, 2012

Disney on Ice

A few weeks ago (10/13/12) we took the boys to see Disney on Ice.  A girl that I went to high school with had accidently bought double tickets and posted on facebook about selling the extra ones.  I've never been to Disney on Ice so I didn't know what the ticket prices were and I really wanted good seats.  With my kids being younger they have a short attention span and I wanted to be right up on the action.  The girl said that these were VIP tickets but I didn't know what that meant.  When we sat down in our seat we even double checked that they were the right ones because they were super close.  We were only four rows away from the ice.  Christian and I were pumped!  **Sidnote- When we were parking there were a million little girls walking inside in their princess dresses.  Christian asked if I was bringing our boys to a girl thing.  I said no but i really wasn't sure.  Thankfully, this show was definetely centered more around boys**
Let the show begin!

I need to remember to try to get a family picture before we all start drinking the blue icee. :)

Snow White

The witch was spooky!


Aladin








The Little Mermaid (my favorite)




It was past nap time when the show started so about an hour in Lincoln was out!


Then the H-Man passed out too!  Thankfully my kids have no problem sleeping when it is noisy.

The stars of the show!

All the Prince and Princesses

Christian and I enjoyed the rest of the show while the boys slept.  We both love anything to do with Disney so we liked it.

1 comment:

  1. glad you guys had a good time, we will be there next year!

    ReplyDelete