Saturday, October 13, 2012

California 2012: Adult Nite Out


Friday night was time for the adults to go out on the town.  Dave and Rosa met us at the house and we walked to a local pub called Aero Club.  It was a nice little bar and everyone was friendly.


This is the most liquor bottle I have ever seen in one place.

Time for shots!  I didn't drink mine but I held it for the picture.  I am pretty sure I made my husband or Corey drink mine.  No shots for this girl.

The next place we went was the Star Lite.  It was a really cool place.  The downstairs was a really nice restaurant and the upstairs was a huge patio.  The patio made you feel as if you were inside though.  The was the bouncer at the door.  How cool is his mustache?


Starlite has these cool drinks called Mules.  I'm not really sure what was in them but they were pretty tasty.

We had a great time hanging out with Dave and Rosa and getting to meet a few of their friends.  I am not much of a drinker since having kids.  I will enjoy a cocktail every now and then but I have to keep in mind I have kids to take care of that night or early the next morning.  It is not worth it to feel bad that next day.  Thankfully, I kept this in mind that night.  Once we got home and to bed it was about 2:30am and Harrison woke up at about 4:30am because he was still on GA time.  Lincoln woke up soon after so I got Christian up too.  He hung out and play for a while then next thing I know this is what I found...
Needless to say Christian was tired! 

Next up is the Wild Animal Park!



No comments:

Post a Comment