Monday, October 15, 2012

California 2012: Chargers vs. Falcons

When Christian and I decided to get Falcons season tickets in 2009 we also decided to try to go to an away game every year.  This actually wasn't decided until the end of the 2009 season because I didn't really think I would like going to the games.  Turns out that I love it!  Anyways, we haven't made it to one every year but year before last we went to the Browns vs. Falcons game in 2010.  We didn't make it to an away game last year since we had a newborn.  We did good to make it the the home games.  Originally the Chargers were suppose to be coming to the Dome but somehow the NFL switched it around.  We were dying to go back to California so we just planned it around the football game.  Christian's California family are big Chargers fans so that made it perfect.  As soon as the NFL released the schedule we made plans for sunny San Diego.  I am getting pretty spoiled to having a dome and I think every should have one.

Me and the hubbs in front of Qualcomm Stadium.
9/23/2012




Whit, Rosa & I

Funny Story...The girl in the middle is named Alaney and I kept wanting to call her Alana because I thought she looked like the girl from Smallville.  The girl on the right hand side is Katie.  I swear when Rosa introduced me to her she said her name was Haiti.  I thought that was kind of an odd name but hello my name is Matisha so who am I to judge.  I called her Haiti for most of the day until someone else finally corrected me.  I felt awful!

Clent, Ted (David's Dad) and James

James is Christian's cousin that lives in Las Vegas.  He made a special trip to California just to meet us.  He hasn't been to California is several years.

Katie (not Haiti)

Ready to head to the game!








If you have ever seen the movie Anchorman you understand.

My love



Ted & James


Whitney's smile cracks me up!  I'm not sure why she was chessin' so big.

Thankfully the Falcons pulled off a win!  The final score was 27-3 Falcons.

No comments:

Post a Comment