Wednesday, October 17, 2012

California 2012: Corey's Birthday Dinner

September 24th was Corey's 33rd birthday so Grandpa took us out to dinner.  Bless his soul, that man loves Red Lobster and always takes us there for a nice dinner.  Non of us are really big fans of Red Lobster but who agrues with their 90+ year old grandfather when he wants to take you out to dinner?
My camera battery was dying so the flash would only work at certain times.  I hate this picture didn't turn out.

Four generations of Barajas men

Christian's Dad, Harrison, Lincoln, Thatcher, Grandpa & Corey

the fam


I had to get a picture with Christian's Dad, Grandpa and my sweet Harrison since this trip was their first time meeting him.
After dinner we headed back to the house.  Dave & Rosa stop and bought Corey a birthday cake.  It was an icecream cake which happens to be my favorite!  I may have ate several pieces over the next few days. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment