Thursday, October 25, 2012

Like Father Like Son

Harrison has been a little under the weather here lately.  He so graciously gave his virus to everyone in the house.  See, my kids do know how to share! :)  Anyways, if (that should say when) he wakes up in the middle of the night I put him in bed with us.  I know it is not a good habit to start but frankly I am tired and whatever works best for us and gets me the most sleep I am going to go with.  Harrison is starting to act more and more like his Daddy.  He sleeps like him, eats like him and looks a lot like him.

3 comments:

  1. Aw, boo on the virus! No fun! Hope all are well now. That's how Cohen started out with us...just coming in the bed in the wee hours of the morning. Now, almost a year later, he's there for good. :) We keep talking about putting him in the toddler bed and maybe he'll like it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lincoln lives his toddler bed. I will try to get him to sleep with us and he will repeat "my bed, my bed" until I put him down so he can get in his bed. Harrison loves Lincoln's bed too. He can climb on it but doesn't know how to get down yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture!! The twins just also learned how to get on Lyla's bed. Liv can get down, but Sean...well, he falls down but always lands on all fours. And then has a mental breakdown over it, LOL.

    ReplyDelete