Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Destin 2012- Beach Pics & Ruth Chris

I was determined to get some beach pictures on this trip.  We had dinner reservations at Ruth Chris that evening so I figure a few pics before dinner would be great.

Lincoln was more interested in sliding down the big mound of sand.

Motts & Potts with their grandbabies

Our family

Me with my wonderful husband

Wish my brother could have made the trip down.  The picture is not complete without him.

I have heard about Ruth Chris before but never really had any desire to try it.  I am not big on trying new places and I normally eat my steak well done.  The thought of paying $50 for a steak well done makes my husband cringe.  We have been eating more steak at home lately and I have been trying it cooked at about medium well and liked it.  My Dad was dying to go and promptly made us reservations when we discovered there was one in our condo complex.  I was a little worried about taking the boys to such a nice place but they did pretty good.  I ordered a steak (medium) and it was amazing!  It was probably the best steak I have ever ate.  Christian had steak and shrimp and said it was also delicious.  I meant to take pictures of our food but I forgot. :(

Lincoln got his shirt wet when we were washing off the sand after the beach pictures.

this is how Harrison spent most of the meal.


Once my Mom finished eating she took Lincoln outside so we could eat in peace.  After dinner I walked outside to find this...


Yes, my mom was letting my two year old play in the fountain at the nicest restauranct I've ever been to.  He was having a blast!

Can you tell he gets away with pretty much anything with Motts?

Loading up the wagon to head back to the condo.

Daddy pulling the boys.


2 comments:

  1. Great pics!!! And I LOVE Ruth's Chris! We have eaten there a few times and it is sooo good! :)

    PS....you look so skinny minnie!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am trying to get rid of these last few pounds of pregnancy weight. It wouldn't hurt my feelings if I lost a few more after that. :)

    ReplyDelete