Tuesday, October 16, 2012

California 2012: San Diego Zoo

I loved going to the zoo last year and couldn't wait to go again this year.  Lincoln has really gotten into animals and the sounds they make here lately.  Harrison loves everything so I knew he would enjoy it.

I had to get them matching zoo keeper outfits. Lincoln's actually still fit him from last year so I just had to buy Harrison one.

Harrison passed out pretty much as soon as we walked in the park.



Lincoln liked the lion cub

Flamingos


Thatcher & Corey


I tried to get Thatcher to sit by the window but he was scared unless Whit sat with him.

Lincoln and the Monks (that is what he calls Monkeys)

Someone finally decided to wake up!





Lincoln just grabbed Thatcher's hand and started walking.

Daddy with the sleeping boys.

Me and my H-Man

Afternoon snack of cheese puffs and gerber puffs

:)

I took lots of animal pictures but I don't feel like editing all of them and uploading them.

No comments:

Post a Comment