Saturday, June 30, 2012

Big Mess & An Allergic Reaction

Lincoln is such a picky eater.  I have been trying to come up with new things that I think he might like.  He like chips and he likes cheese so I thought Nachos and cheese might be an option.  I bought a little lunchable and thought he woul love it.

He did eat most of the chip but just plain.  He took the cheese and salsa and made a mess on his highchair.  We ended up with cheese and salsa all over him and the chair.

This is a result of the cheese and salsa on his face.  He has super sensitive skin and this is what happens when it doesn't agree with something.  Sadly this is not the first time this has happened and I am sure it will not be the last.    Usually about 10-15 min after he wash off whatever is irritating his skin he is back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment