Monday, June 25, 2012

Biscuit Boy

Every week my Nanny watches Lincoln for the day while I work.  Lincoln loves Nanny (NeNe) and the day is filled with whatever he wants to do.  She always brings him a butter biscuit and orange juice.  She also brings the dogs a sausage biscuit.  Did I mention the dogs love her too?  If Harrison is awake when she gets there in the morning she will watch him while I finished getting ready and get the car loaded.  This past week she decided it was time for Harrison to start eating a biscuit too.  Of course Harrison was very grateful.  He will eat anything unlike his brother.  I didn't really pay much attention as I was grabbing him to take him to the car.

I buckeled him and in and look what I found...a little biscuit for the road.

He wasn't going to leave hungry :)


No comments:

Post a Comment