Thursday, June 7, 2012

Big Boy Car Seat

On June 2, 2012 we switched Harrison to a big boy car seat.  We have been talking about it for a while now but we hadn't bought him a new seat yet.  Saturday we were running a couple of errands and heading to a friends house for a cookout and Christian decided it was time.  He put Lincoln car seat from my car in his truck.
He look so big.  It makes me sad that my little teeny isn't teeny anymore.


He loved it!  I think he could see out of the window better.


Sunday we bought two new car seats.  We love Lincoln's Evenflo Symphony so decided to get two new ones.  I love the sure latch system on these seats.  The should straps also adjust without taking the seat out.  We put both of the new ones in my car since they are in there the most.

H-man loves his new seat :)

Already ready to go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment