Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday Foto Faves

This is my niece Ella Reese.  I can't wait to meet her and spoil her and buy her all the frilly stuff I can't buy for my kids. :)

Harrison feel asleep sitting up.

This is how I fould Lincoln one morning when I went in his room to get him up.


The boys love the sliding doors at Memaw's house.


H-Man after his bath.

So sweet!  Lincoln rarely ever sleeps with us.  We agreed very early on that we didn't want to make a habit of our kids sleeping with us.  Harrison had spent the night with Grammy and when we got home Christian went to bed before I did.  I figured he had put Lincoln to bed.  Nope, they were cuddled up snoozing away with the TV blaring the space channel.

Bath time at Grammy's house.  Monday night Christian and I had to go and buy all new paint for our house.  Yes, we have already bought enough paint to cover a football field and our house has been paint but it looked awful!!!  We ended up fired the painters and hiring someone else.  Everything has to be redone.  Anyways, the boys spent the evening with Grammy and Grandad.  They always have a blast with them.

Lincoln loves the new chair at Grammy's so much he decided to take a nap in it.

This is one of Lincoln's new places to watch TV.  He also likes to stand on the toy box and try to climb over the rail into his bed.

My first solo trip to the grocery store with both kids.

Lincoln making a mess with his chips and salsa.

He had to have an early bath because he had an allergic reaction to the cheese and salsa on his face.  This happens all the time with just a about anything that touches his face.  We have to be careful about with lotions and sunscreens we use on him.  It goes away shortly after whatever is on him is washed off.

2 comments: