Thursday, June 28, 2012

New Ride


Lincoln & Harrison got a new ride a few weeks ago.  My parents have been dreaming about this day since I found out I was pregnant.  My Dad wanted to buy Lincoln one for his first birthday even though he did not have a clue what it was.  They ended up settling on a four wheeler instead.  Anyways, my mom was so excited for the boys to take their first drive in their new Escalade.  She cleared out her warehouse and stack up a bunch of the pallets so they would have plenty of room to ride around.

Lincoln loves getting in and out of the car.

He finally figured out how to make it go but didn't care anything about steering.
  I think Harrison got a little scared.

Once he noticed the steeing wheel he still didn't use it much just kind of held on.

cruisin'

1 comment: