Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Sesame Street Live

This past Saturday (June 23, 2012) my parents & Nanny took the boys to Nashville to watch Sesame Street Live.  Lincoln has recently started noticing Elmo and Cookie Monster (he calls him Cook).  We aren't really sure how he learned about them since we don't watch Sesame Street.  The only thing I cam come up with is from his pajamas with the characters on them.  My parents didn't tell me until Sunday that the show was the following Saturday so I was on a mad hunt trying to find them a shirt to wear.  What kind of Mom would I be if they didn't wear Sesame Street shirts.  I found some on Children's Place website and ordered them on Monday.  I didn't have time to run to Chattanooga but I just prayed they would make it here before Saturday.  I was beyond excited when they arrived on Thursday.  Anyways, I couldn't believe they wanted to take Harrison to the show too.  I was actually a little more worried about Lincoln at the show than I was Harrison.  Lincoln tends to get scared when there is a loud noise but he ended up doing fine.  My mom said Harrison absolutely loved the show.  He was clapping and yelling and throwing his arms in the air.  She said she was so happy they decided to take him because he enjoyed it more than Lincoln.


The boys right before they left for Nashville.

Harrison had a mini meltdown because he got hot.

Lincoln ready to go see Elmo and Cook.

My Nanny said that Lincoln took the little girl next to him's Elmo toy so my Mom had to go and buy one for the little girl.  Nanny said Lincoln wasn't mean and he wanted the toy so the little girl just handed it to him.

Cotton candy and snow cones for dinner.

Can you tell Harrison is our second child?  I got this picture and thought it was cute rather than worrying about him eating cotton candy.

I love the excitedment in Lincoln's face in this picture.


I guess they collected streamers from the show.


Lincoln's favorite part was the trailor outside with all of the character's picture on it.

Lincoln is pushing Harrison around in the stroller.

He did learn who big Big Bird was and kept saying it.

Harrison playing with the Elmo spinning toy.


The boys had a wonderful time at the show.  I wish I could have been there to see them.  Maybe if they come to Chattanooga sometime Christian and I can take them.

No comments:

Post a Comment