Saturday, June 9, 2012

Sleepy Head

One Saturday Christian was working at the house so I had the boys to myself.  Lincoln had stayed up later than usual the night before so he wanted to sleep late.  Harrison is just like his Daddy and it doesn't matter how late he stayed up the night before he still wakes up at about the same time every morning.  I got up with Harrison, changed his diaper and feed him.  I kept thinking Lincoln was going to wake up any minute and he didn't.  Once 9:30am hit me and H-Man decided it was time to get brother up.  Harrison was so excited to see Lincoln.  Lincoln, on the other hand, was less than thrilled to see him and just wanted to sleep.  I knew that if I let him sleep any longer it would throw off his nap which would put him going to bed late again.


Lincoln was trying to push Harrison off of him here.  He eventually opened his eyes and was ready to start his day.

No comments:

Post a Comment