Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Mommy the Monster

My boys love bath time.  Typically Christian gives the boys a bath.  He called me in the bathroom to show me Lincoln's mohawk.  Oh course, I took the opportunity to snap a few quick pictures of my cute boys.

Lincoln gave me the monster face.


I am so proud of how well Lincoln does with Harrison in the bathtub with him.  He is really good about being careful around him.  He doesn't like the fact that Daddy won't let him put as much water in the tub.

Right after he took a dunk under water.


When bathtime is over I get one kid and Christian gets the other ready for bed.  Nine out of ten times I get Harrison because he is ready for bed once he gets out of the tub.  This was one of the rare time I got Lincoln out.  Whichever child I get out of the tub we stop at the mirror, talk and make faces for a few seconds.  Lincoln and I usually do the monster face.   
Lincoln was giving Mommy a little love.
I was trying to get him to do the monster face with me.  He looks so sweet, too bad I look ridiculous!


This is right before his meltdown he has everynight.  He is fine for the first few minutes after his bath and then he realizes he is tired and hungry and has had enough.  Usually by the time I am putting his pajamas on he is screaming.

Still no monster face with Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment