Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Father's Day 2012

Sunday morning we met Popsy at Huddle House for breakfast.  I know it wasn't very fancy but we live in a small town and it was the only thing open.  We would normally go to church with my parents for Father's Day but Popsy was going to my grandfather's church and they don't have a nursery so I didn't think it was such a great idea.  Plus Christian had to work at the house for a few hours after breakfast so it would have been just me.
Lincoln and Harrison both adore their Popsy.


I wasn't planning on getting my picture made.  I didn't have time to take a shower so I just pulled my hair back and threw on a tshirt.


I love this picture! 

After breakfast me and the boys went to the grocery store and then home and Christian went to the new house to work.  It was getting close to their nap time by the time we got home home.  so I feed them both and put them to bed.  Once the boys woke up and Christian got home we headed to Memaw and Poppy's house for a cookout.  I didn't take many pictures because it was a mad house.

Lincoln, of course, talked Grammy into giving him dessert even though he didn't eat very good.  Although I don't think he had to try very hard to convince her.  Lincoln is a very messy eater.  He had the cake from head to toe.

He had cake crumbs all in his hair.


Harrison also crawled for the first time on Father's Day.  He crawled over to Honey dog.  Honey is the sweetest dog.  She has be raised around a million kids so she just lets them do whatever.  Harrison was pulling her hair and patting her and she just laid there.

I am so lucky for my kids to have such a wonderful Father.  I know that no matter what our kids will always come first to him.  He is the best Daddy!  Both of the boys just light up when he comes in the room.  I forgot to take a picture of his present from the boys.  Maybe I will just post it later.

We also forgot to get a picture of the boys with Grandad.  It was getting late and Harrison was ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment