Thursday, March 15, 2012

Lost Keys

Lincoln loves to steal our keys and set of the alarms on the cars.  Christian will let him play with his keys sometimes because his remote doesn't work as well as mine so it is harder to set off the alarm.  Friday night Christian was in the other room and I heard Lincoln with the keys.  I knew they weren't mine and Harrison was sleeping on my chest so I just let him play with them.  I didn't think anything about it until Saturday morning about 7am when Christian was getting ready to leave to work on the house.  He came in the bedroom and asked if I knew where his keys were.  I told him that I heard Lincoln playing with them the night before but didn't know what happened with them after that.  We searched everywhere!  We tore Lincoln's room apart looking for them in any little play he could have hid them.  We also searched the living room, Harrison's room, our room and the kitchen.  Finally I thought to look in the refrigerator.  We usually keep it locked but I figured it wouldn't hurt to look.  Low and behold I found the keys.....
in the capri sun box with the lid closed.  That little stinker didn't want his Dad to leave.  There is no telling what else he has hid in places that we haven't found yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment