Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday Foto Faves

Happy 34th Birthday to my wonderful husband!
I love you Christian!  You are an amazing father and husband!  I hope you have a wonderful day!

I am going to be an AUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am a little bit excited :)  My sister, Tasia, and her husband, Brett, announced last Sunday (2/19/12) that they were expecting.  I thought this was such a cute way to tell everyone.  Now I just have to figure out what I want to be called.

Congrats Tasia and Brett!



This is how I found Lincoln watching TV in his room the other day.  I guess the light was bothering his eyes :)
My sweet H man before work one morning.

Lincoln going for a stroll with his cousin Sarah.

My Grandfather, Mr. Claude, retired from our company this week.  He has been doing the AP for a few years now and decided it was time to start fishing a little more.  Now I am doing all of his job plus what I was already doing.  This should be a fun couple of weeks getting use to everything.

He is just so precious!


Lincoln climbed up in Harrison's swing and went to sleep.

There has been quite a bit of progress made on the house here lately.  I am starting to get really excited!  The only down side is that I have about a million decisions to make and decision making is not my stong point.



No comments:

Post a Comment