Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday Foto Faves

Lincoln on Pop Pop's motorcycle.  It worries me how comfortable he looks.

This is how I found Lincoln one morning when I went in to wake him up.

This sweet boy just loves to play with his toys. 
Lincoln thought the cooler was a toy.

He still loves his blanket.  I would much rather him have a blanket than a pacifier.  Nothing against pacis but I am glad my boys never really cared for them.

I think this little boy is going to cut some teeth pretty soon.
The first picture of my neice or nephew.

The giant spider that tried eat my leg yesterday morning.  I am just glad that no one was watching me as I tried to kill the spider.  I might have had to give myself a few pep talks :)

Hazel Grace and Lincoln

Bathtime is the best!  Lincoln loves when I let him get in the tub with Harrison.  I don't think Harrison really likes it because he usually ends up getting water splashed in his face.

Harrison still comes to work with me once a week when my Nanny watches Lincoln.  This week is was being a handful!  He wanted to be held all day and didn't want to nap.  He loved looking out the window so I put him in his carrier and let him watch the cars for a while.
Notice anything wrong with this picture other than the fact that my refrigerator is a mess??  Yes, Lincoln decided to put his bucket in the refrigerator and leave it.

No comments:

Post a Comment