Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Christian's Birthday Celebration

We were planning on going out to dinner on Christian's actual birthday on Friday but since the weatherman said the storms could get really bad we opted to wait until Saturday.  Christian has been wanting to try a new cajun place call Meo Mio's for a while now so we decided to go there.  If you know me at all you know that I am a terribly picky eater so I ate potato skins while everyone else dined on crab legs, oysters & fish.  I was honestly disappointed in the place.  It didn't have so much to do with the food as the service.  Our waitress was very forgetfull.  Then I took Harrison to the restroom to change his diaper and there wasn't a changing table.  I asked the waitress if there was anywhere else to change him because is was rather cold and I didn't want to haul him out to the car.  The waitress got her manager who told me he didn't have any option for me and wasn't very nice about it.  Everyone else seemed to like the food.

Debra Jane and Ronnie

Miss Hannah

Miss Alana

Alexis and Brit

Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment