Monday, March 26, 2012

Girls Night Out

Saturday night my friend, Laura, invited me to go see Jake Owen with her.  He was playing at a local venue called Track 29.  Honestly, I didn't even know who Jake Owen was when she asked but I knew I needed a night out.  I google Jake Owen and found out that I knew a few of his songs.  Even if I didn't know any of his songs I knew I would have a great time hanging out with Laura.  Two of her other friends from Chattanooga came along as well.  We all meet at Laura's house then headed to Blue Plate for dinner.
Lissa, Tammi, Me & Laura

Jake Owen is pretty nice on the eyes :)

I'm not really sure how my phone took a pic like this but I thought it looked really cool.

We had a blast!!!  Hopefully us four can get together again soon.  I am so thankful to have a great friend like Laura.  A night out was just what I need to help clear from head from all the stress with building a house.

No comments:

Post a Comment