Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday Foto Faves

All three of my guys watching cartoons together.

I think Harrison is starting to teeth because he has been munching on his fingers a lot lately.

Lincoln was too busy watching Tv to look at me.  Can you tell I am in his way?

Watching cartoons together.
My precious happy boy.

Me and my big boy.

Harrison loveS Sophie.

My big boy in his toddler bed.

Harrison was sucking on his toes right before I took this picture. 

We have some rock on the foundation if you look on the right and left side of the house.  They also poured the porches yesterday so we can put the doors in soon.  Hopefully we will get a chance to start on the electrical this weekend.  Christian took the day off from work today to build both sets of steps inside.  I am very excited about not have to climb a latter anymore to go upstairs.

Lincoln loves his Uncle Dex especially when he lets his play his guitar.

Every morning I help Lincoln down the front steps and he walks half way down the sidewalk and sits down.  I usually just let him sit there for a minute while I put Harrison in the car.  He sits there for a little bit then he is ready to get in the car and go see whomever he is staying with that day.

2 comments:

  1. Such cute pictures! Is that not totally a guy thing to do-- look around you to the tv?! haha!

    ReplyDelete