Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday Foto Faves

Last Sunday I took the boys to get Easter pictures taken with a live bunny.  Kate (the photographer) sent me a preview of my H Man.  His blue outfit really brings out his blue eyes.  I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures.

I had half of a pizza in the refrigerator for Lincoln's dinner and I guess he decided he was hungry.  He got the pizza out and headed to his room.

Future Auburn quarterback (or whoever wants to pay for his college)

Harrison eating on the play corn.

The baby powder monster strikes again!  Lincoln loves to play with the baby powder.

Monday morning before we left for Grammy's house.  I guess he was still tired :)

This little man is so precious.  He loves talking in the morning.

Lincoln heard his brother talking and had to go and love on him.

Lincoln also left his sippy cup behind.  Harrison seems to like it.

Lincoln has been having allergy issues this week.  He just wanted to lay in bed yesterday morning.



The sheetrock is going in today!!!  It is really starting to come together.

Blast from the past!
This is a group picture of some of my friend in high school.  I think we all still pretty much look the same.  I can't believe this was 11 years ago!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment