Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Big Boy Bed

Since I have caught Lincoln trying to climb out of his crib a few time I knew it was time for a toddler bed.  I struggled with the idea of changing the crib to a toddler bed but I knew it was best to go ahead and do it.  I guess changing it meant that he was growing up and not a baby anymore :(
On March 5, 2012 it was time to make the transition.  Lincoln's last picture in his crib.


He was getting aggravated at me for taking pictures.  I feel that he will appreciate me documenting everything when he is older.

Daddy taking the front rail off.  There is no turning back now.

Of course Lincoln loved it!  As soon as Christian finished putting the toddler rail on he climbed in and started jumping.  I forsee a few trips to the ER in the future.

Pay no attention to his mismatched clothes.  Can you tell he was excited??

My big boy's first night in his big boy bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment