Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday Foto Faves

Last Friday night Christian parked in the front yard because my Mom was in his parking spot at the house.  I didn't really think anything about it until the next morning when Christian was trying to leave to go work on the house.  His truck does not have 4wheel drive.  He tried to back out onto the driveway but got stuck.  Then he drove to the back yard and tried to turn around (we live down a huge hill) and got really stuck.  So the Commander had to come to the rescue and pull in out.  It is a beast!!

My sweet little man loves carrots :)

Lincoln has been loving being about to play outside.

Harrison laughing at Daddy.

Lincoln put his hat on all by himself.

The hardie board is finally going on the house and we have a front door.

I am in love with my front door.

I am very happy with the hardie board.

The rock on the foundation is almost finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment