Friday, March 1, 2013

January 2013 Random

I have several random pics that I never got a chance to put in a blog post.  I figure it would easiest to just put them all in one post.
The boys playing with their Christmas present from Aunt Linda.


Harrison falls asleep on Lincolns bed quite a bit.

Sweet brothers snuggled up

Harrison was trying to share his bottle with Presley.

Harrison drawing with the new tub crayons.

Me with Mamaw Eva.  I look terrible but I love my Mamaw so I figured I would post it anyways.


Nathan, my stepdad, came back to work at MaDex starting in January.  He owns MaDex but was running another company in Dalton.  He decided it was too much stress to do full time.  So, now he is working with them 1-2 days a week and the rest with MaDex.  We are glad to have him back.

This is how the boys help me do laundry.  I keep unmated socks in the drawers under my washer & dryer.  The boys love to climb in the drawers and throw out the socks.

Getting ready to leave one morning.

Morning cartoons in Mommy and Daddy's bed


Daddy, the boys and Peanut laying on Lincoln's trundle bed.




2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS!!!! That picture of the boys snuggled together is just precious! Don't you love being mama to two boys!?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! They love each other most of the time. I love being a boy Mom! It is weird though because I have always wanted to have a little girl. Now, I'm not sure what I would do with a girl. :)

    ReplyDelete