Saturday, March 9, 2013

Harrison's 1st Haircut

Harrison has just now started to really need a haircut.  I could have trimmed the few pieces myself but  I took Lincoln to get his cut for the first time so I wanted to do the same for Harrison.  Besides, Nelson doesn't even charge me since he is barely cutting anything off.  The back of H-Man's hair was starting to get a little too long and he had a few random pieces on top that were long.  I have been talking about taking him for a while but just haven't found the time.  It had to be done before we left for vacation.  Isn't it weird how you come up with all kinds of stuff to do before you go somewhere important?  Then you put unrealistic expectations on the amount of things you can get done in a certain amount of time?  yet, I usually get most of it done if not all.

Here is my big boy waiting to get his first haircut.

His hair was getting a little crazy in the back.

He did really good at first and just sat there.


He decided to rip the cap off.  He didn't seem to like having his hands covered up.  I gave him a couple of orange tick tacs and he was good to go for the rest of the cut.  He looks like such a little boy now and not a baby. :(


No comments:

Post a Comment