Tuesday, March 5, 2013

February 2013

Watching Dora with my boys.

Lincoln sat down in the basket and said, "I tuck Mommy"

He found his pajama top and tried to put it on as pants...at least he is trying.

Tay Tay, Uncle B and Ella in the first snow.

Lincoln is liking strawberries right now.  We will see how long it lasts.

Harrison wants to use a fork and spoon by himself now.  He hasn't quite got it figured out but he is almost there.

When I make everyone's plate for dinner I always put a little of everything on both boys plates.  Harrison is always up for trying new things but Lincoln not so much (he is just like me).  Anyways, we had breakfast for dinner on this particular night which included bacon, eggs, biscuits and fried potatoes.  As soon as Christian sat Lincoln's plate in front of him he said bacon and ate it all up.  He ended up eating about 4 pieces.  Hopefully this trend will continue.

H-Man was exhausted and fell asleep during dinner.

We had pizza this night.  With my boys if they really like something they rub it all over their faces and head.  I'm not really sure why they do this but this is how I know.

Bathtime for pizza boys.


Harrison fell asleep again on Lincoln's bed.

Harrison's first artwork in the new house.

Pop Pop, Lincoln, Harrison & Nana

Sitting on the window seal eating gummies





No comments:

Post a Comment