Thursday, March 7, 2013

Preschool 2/22/13

Lincoln missed his class on Wednesday because I thought the lady was coming to cut his hair.  She ended up not showing up so Lincoln missed his class for nothing.  Anyways, since he missed I took his to Harrison's class.  I try to make up for it if they miss a class.  It is always so hectic when I take both boys but they love it.

Lincoln discovered the color paddles and thought they were really cool.  He played with them for a while.


Harrison wanted to draw.

Making Mommy a pretty picture before he tried to eat the crayons.

Of course, Lincoln had to color them too.

Lincoln loved this toy when he was Harrison's age too.


My little Monkey had to climb on the table to play.

Lincoln playing blocks with Vayda Mae and Crue

H-Man decided to join in.



Once it was time to do crafts I took off their shirts.  They have little smocks but my boys always seem to find a way to get it on their shirts.

Lincoln painted his face.

Harrison tried to eat the paint.

The masterpieces
 

No comments:

Post a Comment