Saturday, March 16, 2013

Orlando Vacation 2013- Spongebob Breakfast

Someone (Christian) decided it was a good idea to do our character breakfast the morning after Disney World.  We were all exhausted and 20min late for our 9am reservation.  Luckily, it didn't seem to matter and we really didn't have to have reservation.  The food was really, really good.  I'm not much of a breakfast eater but there was a ton of stuff I liked.  I was a little disappointed once we got there and realized it was only a Spongebob breakfast.  The pamplet show Dora and several other characters.  They said they had just started a new show that day and Dora wasn't going to be there.  I would not have spent $60 on breakfast if I would have know that.  My kids know who spongebob is but we don't watch it and don't really know the characters.  We still ended up having a good time without Dora but I sure do wish her and Boots would have been there.

Lincoln trying to tickle Spongebob.

Harrison wouldn't let me take him out of his seat to meet the characters.  He was way too focused on food.

Squidward

Lincoln ate really well.  He was loving some fruit loops.



Sandy

Mr. Crabs

Family picture with Patrick



No comments:

Post a Comment