Thursday, February 28, 2013

Crayons and Bubbles

As I have said before, Christian gives the boys a bath most nights.  I randomly will give them a bath and I don't tend to be as fun as Daddy.  I bought the boys bathtub crayons and figured they would love them.  They liked them but I am pretty sure Christian and I enjoyed them much more than they did.  Since I am not an artist by any means and a stick person is about as good as it gets I wrote all of our family members names on the wall and asked Lincoln what each letter was.  I also figured it would be good for him to see the name wrote out.  I know, I am loads of fun.  Christian, of course, had to show me up.  He had a knack for drawing so he drew many of the boys favorite animals on the tub walls.
This is what the boys bath tub looked like a one point last month.  We also love fizzy tub colors and experiment trying to make new colors all the time.

These boys sure love bath time.  They are also a little addicted to bubbles.  They don't have a bubble bath every night but they do quite a bit.  Thankfully, they have never had any issues with it.

Yes, Lincoln does eat some bubbles.  He thinks it is funny when I tell him to stop.

this is how he looks most of the time during bath time.


Elephant


Swiper the fox from Dora

Tiger (War Eagle!)

This is Mommy's artwork (BORING)

Two happy boys!



No comments:

Post a Comment