Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Orlando Vacation 2013- Meeting Boots

We were originally planning on meeting my college roommate and her husband for dinner.  She lives in St. Pete and I haven't seen her since my wedding.  They were going to meet us at the hotel and we were going to head to dinner.  I text her at about 4pm to find out where they were and didn't hear anything back from her.  They were suppose to be at the hotel around 4:30 so I figured they were getting close.  About 15 min later I get a text from her say they weren't going to be able to make dinner because they just got in an accident on the interstate.  Thankfully they were okay and it only did minor damage to the car.  It really sucked not getting to seem them but I am just happy they didn't get hurt.  

Anyways, we decided to just stay in and get a pizza since we were leaving early the next morning.  I was glancing over the hotel agenda and realized you could meet Boots at 6pm.  Since we love Dora at our house Boots was a must see.  We got the boys and headed down to the mall area where you meet the characters.  We also had a little entertainment while we were standing in line.  The restaurant was having a Ninja Turtle Pizza party behind us.  All the turtles were dancing around and doing fighting moves.  Our boys don't have a clue who they are so we decided not to do the dinner.

Both boys were very excited to meet Boots.  I love that they will take pictures for you with your camera for you.  They also do their own pictures but we didn't even go look at them because I knew I would be tempted to buy them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment