Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Sunday Funday

On Sunday my parent's church had their annual carnival.  They always have huge blow up bouncy things, food, games, singing and even a petty zoo.  After our family nap time on Sunday we headed to the carnival.  It had to be close to a million degrees outside but the boys still seemed to have fun. 

Lincoln was sticking to the slide.  He didn't know to pull his feet up so I had to climb half way up and help him.

Family pic

Lincoln wasn't sure about the cotton candy at first.  Harrison didn't hesitate to grab him a bite.

My cousin Trey with his little girl, Sarahfaye.  Sarahfaye is a year old and Harrison is 7 months old.  Christian and I have huge children.


After we spent a little time at the carnival we headed to McDonalds for ice cream.  It was a much needed treat to help cool off.



We let Lincoln have his very own cone and he loved it!

I love his ice cream beard :)


Once we finished our ice cream we took a family trip to the grocery store.  Harrison thought he was big stuff riding in the seat beside brother.  Lincoln didn't want Harrison to touch the wheel.  He wanted to spin both of them.


I was pretending to sneeze so Lincoln and Harrison would both look at me.  My plan backfired when Lincoln started fake sneezing too.  Oh well, it makes for a funny picture.

We had a great time spending the day together.  It is rare with everything going on that we are together all day long.

1 comment:

  1. We thought about taking Cohen, but it was SO hot when we got home from church! And then I had the worst headache so we stayed inside in the a/c and were lazy! I'm sure Cohen would have loved it though! Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete