Thursday, May 31, 2012

Jonah's 3rd Birthday


Jonah's 3rd birthday party was Saturday at the Creative Discovery Museum.  I was really excited because I had never been there before.  Lincoln went once with his Grammy and had a blast.  It worked out great that it was at 10am so we could play then both boys could still have their nap.
The boys in their matching shirts.  They are going to hate me when they get older :)


Harrison with Nana

Lincoln loved the lemonade.


The birthday boy, Jonah.


Lincoln's favorite part of the CDM is the water part.  I love that they have little rain coat like things the kids can put on so their clothes don't get wet.

H-man liked the water too!



Lincoln kept trying to drink the water.


They have a room for 4 and under.  Harrison enjoyed playing with the toys.




Digging for dinosaur bones.


2 comments:

  1. We took Cohen for his birthday and he had a blast. I think he'd enjoy it even more now. We will have to do that soon! I also want to take him to the aquarium. Have you guys done that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, we haven't done the aquarium yet but it is on the list of things to do.

    ReplyDelete