Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday Foto Faves

Christian painting the living room walls and ceiling.

We realized we didn't have any of the rubber things to go on the end of the ladder so it wouldn't scratch the walls.  We were trying to come up with something and the only thing I had in the car was diapers.  They worked out great!!

Harrison loves bath time.

Lincoln wanted to get in the jumperoo the other night.  He tried to climb in himself and got stuck.  I helped him get in and he loved it for a few min.  His knees were on the floor.

Harrison at a friends house on Cinco de mayo.

My sweet Lincoln went in his room and went to sleep all by himself for his nap the other day.  Maybe one day we can tell him it is bedtime and he will get and in bed and go to sleep.
Aunt Linda took Lincoln to the part this week.  She said he had a blast and was just giggling the whole time.
Our new stroller.  We already have a double stroller but it is the kind with one seat in front of the other.  Since we are going back to San Diego in September and will be visiting the zoo and Disneyland we decided we needed a new one.  I have been researching them for a while.  I had a lot of things that I wanted it to have but I didn't want to pay anything more than about $200.  This stroller had everything!  It even has a place to plug in an ipod and has speakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment