Thursday, May 10, 2012

Bath Time

Christian is usually in charge of bath time in the evenings.  I usually take this time to throw a load of clothes in the washer and start cooking dinner.  Last week Christian decided Harrison was too big for his baby bath tub so he just sat him in the tub with Lincoln.  Harrison loved it!  It is like he knows that he is getting to do stuff like his big brother.


Lincoln will play with him a little. Harrison watches Lincoln in amazement the whole time.

Harrison will just grab a toy that is floating by and play with it.  Both boys love to splash so there is usually more watch on the floor than left in the tub.  I try not to worry about it.  They are only small once and I want them to have fun.

1 comment:

  1. Brandon is usually in charge of bath time, too! I take that time to shower myself because I can't have private shower time if Cohen is anywhere near! :) Such cute, cute pics of the boys!!

    ReplyDelete