Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Love/Hate Relationship

My MIL went on vacation last week and brought the boys back matching shirts.  I decided dress them in the shirts to go to her house and wanted to get a picture.  As soon as Lincoln saw Harrison he had to love on him.  Harrison was excited to get some love from his brother.
I have decided they have a love/hate relationship.  Harrison is about 95% love and 5% hate whereas Lincoln is about 75% hate and 25% love.

Lincoln did really well for the this picture but I wasn't quite satisfied with it so I wanted another one.

Lincoln didn't want to take another picture.  I was interupting his morning cartoons.

Harrison was giving Lincoln a little taste of his own medicine by laying on him and Lincoln hated it to say the least.

Finally I get Lincoln calmed down but he won't look at me.  All Harrison wants to do is patty cake everytime I say a word to him. :)

Now neither one of them will look at me.

Harrison is over it now.

They both got distracted by the cartoons on TV and wanted nothing to do with me after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment