Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday Foto Faves

Lincoln's new favorite thing to do is buckle things.

Harrison eating a Mum Mum

One night we heard this load noise coming from the hallway.  We get up to find Lincoln banging his moraccas on the return.  He was having a blast!

My new little cousin Shyannia Rain Elliot

Lincoln playing basketball at Nana & Pop Pop's house.

Harrison loved spending the weekend with his Aunt Ta Ta



Our columns for our porches :)

With everything going on with my Dad my Mom has been busy taking care of him.  She usually watches the boys on Wednesday because my MIL has to work at the church on Wednesdays.  I was going to stay home but the realtor was showing our house.  Anyways I had both boys and the dogs at work with me.  Popsy would kill me if he knew :)


Look at that sweet face!

We have been working with Lincoln on using a spoon.  Ice cream does the trick!  He cleaned the bowl!

This little man is becoming a chunk!  We can tell a HUGE difference since he isn't spitting up all the time.  He has really been packing on the pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment