Monday, May 28, 2012

Our Anniversary

We had such a wonderful time celebrating our anniversary.  Sunday (May 20th) morning we got up and Christian made breakfast while I fed Harrison.  We laid around and played with the kids until it was nap time.  Once both kids were down for a nap I started getting ready.  Once we were ready and both kids were awake we headed to Chattanooga.  We had to pick up Christian's anniversary present and Harrison need some new clothes.   christian totally surprised me with a new Coach wristlet.
It is so great to put my phone, cards and money in and throw in the diaper bag.  I love it!

I got him a new PS3.  I bought him one when they first came out but it bit the dust a few weeks back and I knew he really wanted another one.  Plus, we always used it for a DVD player and it will be great for our recent addiction to Hulu plus.
We headed to a late lunch/early dinner after leaving Target.  My sweet husband always has to eat at the same three places Hooters, Buffalo Wild Wings or Mellow Mushroom.  Those are my three favorite places to eat and 9 out of 10 we go to eat it is at one of those place.  Our anniversary was no exception.  Since hot wings sounded so good we went to Hooters.  My poor husband never gets to eat anywhere nice.  One of these days I am going to surprise him and take him to a fancy restaurant even though there probably won't be anything I will eat there.
Our family.

This little boy is always happy.

When the waitress first walked up to the table Lincoln patted her on the bottom and said hi.  I swear Christian did not tell him to do that.

Happy 3 years Babe!


No comments:

Post a Comment