Monday, February 25, 2013

Preschool 2/6/13

Lincoln was having the best time at preschool in this class.  He was full of energy and wanted to participate in everything that was going on.
He loved pushing Humpty off the wall.

He got excited after he pushed him over.

Ready, set, push!

All the kids seems to enjoy putting Humpty on the wall and pushing him over.

I love the little face he is making in this pic.

I always try to get a pic of me and whichever child I am with at preschool.  Most of the time I am the one taking the pictures so I don't get to be in a lot with my boys.

Lincoln climbed under the car table.

Trying to fit the fireman's hat on his big head.


He made a bear for crafts.  Is this not the cutest bear you have ever seen?
I was trying to get him to pose before we got in the car but this is the best I could get.


No comments:

Post a Comment