Friday, February 22, 2013

New Hair

Every few years I get tired of having long hair and decide to get it all cut off.  This week was that week.  I decided to cut my hair on Sunday, made an appointment on Monday and got it all cut off on Wednesday.  I am terrible about getting regular trims and getting my hair colored.  The last time I went to the salon was in September 2012.  I don't know why I always put it off for so long because I always feel so much better after I go.

Before

Nelson, the guy that cuts my hair, said I was going to have enough to donate to Lock of Love.  I did this once before and was excited I could do it again.  Here he is cutting off my ponytail.

He cut off almost 10 inches.  It is a mess here because it still needed to be cut in a style.

I also have horrible grey hair.  I am wish I could just let it go but my head is covered.  It would make me look much older than 29.  I am pretty sure I need one of these dryers at home.  Not that I would really have time to sit under it and read a magazine but the thought of it is nice.  I also got some new highlights put in my hair but forgot to take a picture.

The finished product.  It doesn't look very good right here since I told Nelson not to worry about fixing it at 9pm.  

Here I am at work.  I love it so far.  It took me about a total of 10 min to blow dry and style my hair this morning.  I will take that anyday.  I may never have long hair again!


I sent my hair donation off to Lock of Love :)


No comments:

Post a Comment