Thursday, February 21, 2013

Lincoln Lately

You are full of energy pretty much all the time.  You have started pretending some too.  The other day you were pretending to be asleep and drinking coffee (not at the same time).

You say something new every day.  You call Harrison "brother" and you love him very much.  You two can fight but it doesn't happen too often.  You are always looking for something or someone.  If we ask you where something is you say, "I can't find it" and if we ask where someone is you say, "I can't find him."  It is always a him.  We have tried correcting you but it doesn't seem to be sinking in.  You also say I love you and it make my heart melt.

You are still a terrible eater.  You have been doing a little bit better but not much.

You love to dance and listen to music.  You have started singing songs and it is adorable!  You can sing your ABC's and identify all the letters.  You can count to 27 and identify the numbers 0-10 (maybe more but I don't think we have asked you).  You know several shapes and colors as well.

You are wearing a size 3t in everything and size 9-9.5 shoe.  Last time I weighed you you were 39lbs.  Every since we move in the new house you will say "Lets go home" but we are home.  I think you think the house we were staying in is home.

No comments:

Post a Comment