Sunday, February 24, 2013

Valentine's Day 2013


Christian and I are not big on doing anything on Valentine's Day.  I don't think we have ever went out to eat or gotten each other anything since we have been together.  I think it all is a waste of money and time.  Yes, flowers are pretty but they are going to die.  Why spend triple the price just because it is VDay?  I would much rather have flowers on a random day and you pick up from Bi-Lo that are under $10. I don't usually like to go eat at fancy restaurants either.  I am a very picky eater so nice dinners are just not my thing.  Anyways, Christian calls me during the day and says that he would like to take me out to my favorite place for dinner.  He didn't figure Hooters screamed romance so he figured it wouldn't be very busy.  He was right.  It was actually a little more busy than I thought but nothing where you had to wait for a table.  He picked me up from work and me, him and boys headed to Hooters.  He also got me a rose.
Dinner was delicious!  I had my usual (boneless hot wings and fries) and even ordered some for the next day for lunch.  The wings didn't make it until lunch the next day because I ate them for breakfast.  I know, I am weird.  I am getting hungry just thinking about the wings.

Harrison and Daddy playing.


Lincoln thought Daddy was hilarious!


Once we got home and the boys got a bath it was time for them to open their Valentine's presents from Mommy and Daddy.  They weren't anything special.  Just a few things I picked up from the dollar bins at Target but they loved them.


New bath tub ducks.

Harrison with his football.

Lincoln with his new baseball that he kept calling a soccer ball.


Of course, Harrison had to get something Dora.


My precious niece, Ella.  I just love her fat little cheeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment