Monday, July 23, 2012

Weekend Recap

I woke up Saturday with a migraine and Christian was already working at the house. I had to call him to come home and take care of the boys. He ended up taking them to his Moms house do he could finish the floor downstairs. I took some medicine and took a nap. Once I slept for a couple of hours I felt much better. Christian came home and we got ready to go to lowes. My mom had called to see if Lincoln could go with them to Guntersville to look for a cabin. We stopped by Grammy's in the way to Lowes to check in in the boys and drop Lincoln things off. Christian and I had a very successful trip to Lowes. We ordered most of our exterior lights and bought all of our bathroom lights. We also picked up the supplies we needed to tile the bathrooms and one toilet. We didn't have enough room on the truck to buy the rest. Plus we wanted to make sure we liked it before we bought the rest of them since they are rather expensive.

After stopping for a quick bite to eat we headed back to Grammys to pick up H-man. My mom sent me this picture of Lincoln at the hotel.




She said he had put everything he could find in the drawer including a bucket of ice and her coffee. Then he proceeded to climb in the drawer. Can you tell he can do whatever he wants to with my parents? They also went to dinner on the lake.




Lincoln had a blast throwing rocks in the water with Popsy (Potts).




Watching Mickey mouse with Mommy before we headed to the house.



Sunday morning Harrison and I went to the new house to work a little. I knew I wouldn't be able to get too much done with him there but I thought I would give it a shot.



He stayed occupied for a little while thanks to his walker and vanilla wafers. Yes, he is wearing a Santa Claus bib and it is July but it was the first one in the drawer. The only thing I really got accomplished was putting on some outlet covers and sweeping a little. I guess every little bit helps. My parents stopped to eat at Cracker Barrel on their way home amd sent me this picture.




Lincoln was pulling out all the toys so him and Popsy could play. Once they got home Harrison and I left the house and went to pick up big brother so we could go grocery shopping.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment