Sunday, July 22, 2012

Grocery Shopping





I usually go grocery shipping in Sundays here lately. Christian has been working at the new house a lot so it is just me and my two wild boys. I prefer to shop at Ingles because their prices are better, especially on the baby stuff, but Bilo has cool shopping carts for the boys. After I picked Lincoln up from my parents we headed to Bilo. Lincoln has a new obsession with watermelon so I decided to buy some precut slices. I put them in the cart and headed to the meat section amd had to get the butcher to cut some steaks. Somehow in the midst of me talking to the butcher Lincoln opened the package of watermelon and started choking down. Then Harrison noticed Lincoln was eating something and tried to steal it from him. Lincoln was not happy about that so I broke Harrison off a piece. Both boys couldn't get enough. It actually made for a pretty pleasant shopping experience for me. I know people we judging me as shopped for letting my kids eat unpaid for food but they should try shopping with two kids under two. Thankfully the package already had a price on it so we paid when we for to the checkout line.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: