Thursday, July 19, 2012

July 4, 2012

The Group Shot
I can't believe how small the group it was this year.  It was a nice and calm 4th so I am very thankful for that! :)  I am also thankful that I am not pregnant this year.  Two years in a row did me in!!

Some the great grandkids with a couple of grandkids.

Family Pic
I can remember a time when I always had to look at the picture and make sure that I liked it or we had to take another one.  Now if all four of us are in the picture and two out of four are looking I consider it a success.

Harrison with Uncle Cody

Daddy with his boys


Lincoln loving on Honey dog.

Lincoln and Carson




This is the only thing Lincoln ate for three days.

Lincoln woke up that morning with a fever so he was getting a little extra love from Grammy and Memaw.

H-Man playing with Brianna & Faith


Lincoln was shooting his Dad with the water gun on the slide.

Volleyball

Harrison talked Bubba into giving him a little dessert.  I'm sure he had a hard time convincing her :)

Time for fireworks!!!  I was worried how Harrison would do with all the loud noise.  Lincoln was scared to death the year before but Harrison was the complete opposite.  The firework show was amazing as usual.  Harrison was so sleepy but he toughed it out.  He would lay his head down for a second until he heard another firework and would pop up to look.

The local fire department comes with a firetruck just to keep everything safe.  Plus, it is illegal to shoot fireworks in GA.

Sweet boy

The loud noise didn't seem to bother him but I kept his ears covered anyways.

I hate that Lincoln missed the fireworks this year.  He wasn't feeling well and he went to bed at 7:30pm so you know he was sick.  Lola and Peanut stayed in the house and guarded him.

No comments:

Post a Comment