Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Dog Food Disaster


Last weekend I was cleaning up the kitchen and washing bottles.  I put Harrison down to play in Lincoln's room and would go and check on him every few minutes.  The house we are renting is very small so I wasn't worried about him.  I must have got distracted washing the bottles because I was about to head to Lincoln's room to check on the boys when I heard something behind me.  At first, I figured it was the dogs then I heard Harrison laugh.  I turn around to find this....
Harrison has found a new love for the dog food and water.  He would set there and play all day if we would let him.  He crawled all the way down the hall, right past me in the kitchen and headed straight for the dog food.  I have since watched him try to do this several times and we will stop him just as he is about to reach the food.

He had to have one hand in the food and one in the water.  The floor was soaked and so was he.

Then he had to try the other hand in the water.

Both of my boys have a facination with playing in the food and especially the water.  Thankfully, the dogs don't seem to mind eating off the floor and having a little food mixed in with their water.

No comments:

Post a Comment